A hamster named “Mr. Chow” was unwillingly dosed with both cannabis and acid by his deranged owner.
While being a high as hell hamster named after a Chinese restaurant sounds like an adventurous time, the incident has landed 22-year-old hamster heckler Nchinumya Ntembe in jail for four months. Ntembe, along with two friends, was saying things like “this could be the end for Mr Chow” as they literally heckled the guy’s poor, tripping Hamster.
Just look at this poor little guy:
Who had this done to him:
The incident occurred in Lancaster, UK and also indicate this hamster owner treated his dog’s equally poorly:
- Causing a poisonous or injurious drug, namely cannabis, to be given to a hamster
- Causing a poisonous or injurious drug, namely LSD, to be given to a hamster
- Causing unnecessary suffering to Faith and Zeus by failing to investigate and treat the causes of their poor body condition
- Causing unnecessary suffering to Faith and Zeus by failing to provide veterinary care and attention for their facial and head injuries
- Failing to meet the needs of Faith and Zeus by failing to provide them with a suitable environment [BBC]
Aaand we’ve found the worst cannabis consumer of 2017. Look, weed isn’t only smoked by good people–just look at Aaron Hernandez. But certain people, like this dumb turd sandwich, should clearly have zero access to any psychoactive drugs at all.
Sadly, when this kind of nonsense occurs, it brings down all of just a little notch. He belongs in a straight-jacket for giving us a bad name.